Stuffed Chicken Breasts RecipeStuffed Chicken Breasts is a great and easy chicken dish.
- Garlic clove , 1 (minced)
- eggs 2, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- boneless chicken breast halves 4 skinless
- salt and pepper to taste
- container ricotta cheese 1 (15 ounce)
- package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained 1 (10 ounce)
- First of all, Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste. Slit open on the side for stuffing; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, garlic, eggs and 3/4 of the cheese. Mix well and stuff each breast with 1/4 of the mixture; secure with toothpicks and place stuffed breasts in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour sauce over all and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 60 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.