This is the best and most delicious salmon recipe, and very easy to prepare. Maple Salmon recipe cook in just 18 to 20 mins. Salmon is good for winter season.
- Maple syrup 1/4 cup
- Soy sauce 2 tablespoons
- Garlic 1 clove (minced)
- Salt 1/4 teaspoon
- Black pepper 1/8 teaspoon (ground)
- Salmon 1 pound
- In first step take a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 20 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon 18 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
- Delicious salmon is ready to eat.