How To Draw a Natural Brow Arch easy
How To Get The Perfect Eyebrow
The shape of your eyebrows must be matched with the shape of your face. Sometimes this combination doesn’t come naturally, because your eyebrows do not have the proper shape.
But this is not something you should worry about, because the makeup products exist and the shaping techniques are here to be learned. Take a look at the steps down below and follow them if you want to achieve this beautiful arch. But first, you should decide if this arch is needed or not.
If your face is shaped into one of these, the arch of the brow will look good on you:
- Oval shape
- Round shape
- Square shapeDiamond shape
Now, if your face can handle the arch of the brow, you should follow these steps in order to achieve the proper shape:
- First, remove the hairs that are out of the shape. Pluck them with tweezers.
- Then, draw the desired shape of the brow with a thin pencil.
- Fill in the brow with the very same pencil.
- Use a brow brush to comb the eyebrows. This simple trick will create a natural-looking texture of the painted eyebrows.
- Now, create a nice and smooth contrast with concealer. You will need two different colors of concealer for the top and the bottom areas of the brow. Apply the darker concealer above the brow and the lighter concealer must be applied below the brow. Blend it out with a soft brush.
- All done! Enjoy the look and come back for more great ideas and designs.