Skin bleaching refers to a product that lightens the color of facial and body hairs. It also improves the skin tone. Basically, skin bleaching is a technique to hide the unwanted facial hairs.
It is like a dye for body and face hair and promotes fair skin. Bleach also reduces dark spots, marks and acne spots from the face.
Which skin bleach to use?
I would like to tell you that the chemical bleaching products contain many chemicals that may harm your skin and make it look vulnerable. So it is really important to know your skin type and then choose bleach for your skin.
There are plenty of bleach products available from different brands in the market. Among them, some have natural elements as well like orange peel, jojoba oil or aloe Vera etc.
But we can’t estimate the purity of these products, and we may regret later after buying it.
So, you can make your own bleach product and use it as often you want. This will be an inexpensive method and will give you optimum results in natural manner.
Homemade Skin bleaching treatments
I personally believe in natural and herbal bleaching products. It gives you great results with minimal efforts. These treatments are free from chemicals that cause skin disease and skin problems in later age.
Milk and Orange Juice
Orange contains vitamin C which helps in bleaching the skin naturally with low efforts. It improves the skin color and makes it look radiant and glowing.
- Take some raw milk in a bowl
- Add orange powder or orange juice (whichever is available). Mix it well
- Damp cotton into the mixture and apply all over the face
- Massage it in circular motion with hands.
- Wash it after 20 minutes with chilled water.
Aloe Vera Gel with Lemon juice
Lemon juice has the best bleaching mechanism and great to bleach skin naturally. Aloe Vera gel gives moisture to the skin and makes it soft and smooth. Moreover, it works as an anti ageing and anti-wrinkle natural product.
- Take an Aloe Vera leaf and peel the leaf from inside.
- Put the gel in a bowl. Then, squeeze some lemon juice into it.
- Use your fingers; apply gently on the face or any other body area
- Keep it for 10-15 minutes and remove it by rubbing slowly
- Wash it with water thoroughly.
Gram flour and turmeric
Gram flour removes dead skin cells, dust and pollution. It is very useful for oily skin types. On the other hand, turmeric is known for antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps in giving an instant glow to the skin. It consists bleaching substance as well which will also lighten the skin.
- Take 2 tablespoon of gram flour which is also known as besan.
- Put it in a bowl and add a pinch of turmeric powder into it
- Now add some rose water and cucumber water
- Make a pack in normal consistency.
- Massage it on the face and be gentle on the skin
- Keep it for 20 minutes or until it dries out
- Rub slowly and take it off with cold water.
Tomato and Lemon
The tomato is commonly used for bleaching the skin and facial hair. It is enriched with anti-oxidants that protect against cells, damaging and generates cell growth. It is a good source of vitamin E, vitamin K and vitamin A that are the sign of beautiful and healthy skin.
- Take some required amount of red tomato juice
- Take 2 full tablespoons of lemon juice
- Add the mixture and mix it well
- Now damp cotton in the mixture and apply gently on the face
- Keep it for 20 minutes and wash it with cool water