Face Packs And Masks For Glowing Skin
8 Papaya Face Packs And Masks For Glowing Skin
Homemade Papaya Face packs
Papaya can be extremely good when you desire for a healthy looking youthful glow. The good thing about papaya is that they have enzyme papain that helps fade the dark spots, induces skin fairness and removes blemishes from your face.
- Papaya Face pack with honey for glow
- For this you will need a piece of papaya. Mash it and make an even paste, add a tea spoonful of honey and mix it well. I have noticed that mashing with a fork makes the process a lot easier after which you can use the spoon. Once you get a smooth paste. Apply it all over your clean face and wait for 15- 20 minutes, after that rinse the papaya face pack off your face and pat dry. You will instantly see a healthy glow on the skin. This is a good papaya face pack for dry to normal skin that needs hydration and glow.
- Papaya Face pack with lime juice for marks
- Take a chunk of papaya and mash it into a smooth paste. You can use a churner or blender for that. Once it is all blended and smooth add 10- 12 drops of lemon juice. Apply it evenly on the face and let it sit for 20 minutes. Wash off with plain water. Lemon juice enhances the efficiency of papaya manifolds. It will boost up the marks and spot reducing capability of papaya thus will give you a glowing skin with marks getting lighter once you start using this face mask regularly like twice a week. It is a great face pack for oily skin.
- Papaya face pack with tomato for marks
- Tomatoes when mixed with papaya makes yet another good papaya pack for lighting the skin and spots on the face. Mash and make paste of the papaya. Add some tomato pulp and then mix it thoroughly. Apply it on the face and wait for 15 minutes. Rinse with plain normal water. This papaya face pack adds a glow and with continuous use your marks will also be lightened. Good for combination to oily skin.
- Papaya and Fuller’s Earth Face pack for oily skin
- For this face pack you will need Fuller’s earth to go with the Papaya. Mash both the product into a paste of even consistency. Apply this on the cleansed face and wait for 20 minutes. Pat dry and see the change on your skin. This is an excellent face pack for very oily skin that is acne or pimple prone. Fuller’s earth will absorb the excess oils and papaya will make sure that the skin is softer.
- Papaya face pack with Avocados for glowing skin
- Take a piece of avocado and a piece of Papaya. Put both of them in a churner or blended to make a smooth paste and apply in on the face. Keep this face pack for 15- 20 minutes after which you can rinse it with plain water. It is the best face pack to add glow to the face.
- Papaya Face pack with Banana
- A fruitilicious papaya face pack that will be good for dry can be made with papaya and banana. You will need to take some what equal quantity of both of fruits and mash them to make a pulpy paste. Apply this on your face and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Papaya and Sandalwood Powder Face Mask for fair skin
- To enhance your skin complexion then this face pack is ideal You will need papaya paste and a teaspoonful of sandalwood powder. You can get sandalwood powder from the store. Evenly apply this face pack, wait for 20 minutes and rinse off with water. It will make skin fair.
- Papaya and aloe Vera gel Face Mask
- This is a great papaya face pack to cure the dryness and rough patches. In the papaya pulp, mix a tea spoonful of fresh aloe Vera gel. Apply it all over the face in massaging movement. Gently massage and then keep it for 15 minutes. Rinse off with cold water. It will hydrate the skin and aloe Vera gel with sooth and help in curing the skin rashes for sensitive skin.