Chicken Makhani Boti Recipe
- Chicken (boneless) 1 kg
- Crushed black pepper 2 1/2 tsp
- Fried crushed cumin seeds 2 tsp
- Butter 50gm
- Papaya paste 2 tsp
- Green chili paste 2 tbsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Potato 2 cut in slices
- Thinly chopped green chili 3
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Tomato ketchup 1/2 cup
- Wooden kebab skewers as required
- First, take a bowl, add chicken, black pepper, cumin seeds, papaya paste, vinegar, salt, ginger garlic paste, mix and leave for 15 minutes.
- Then skew chicken cubes on skewers.
- Heat up butter in a pan, add potato slices and chicken on skewers cover and cook for 20 minutes until potato and chicken are tender.
- Chicken Makhani Boti is ready now to serve.
- Put chicken in a platter with potato, pour tomato ketchup on top and serve.