Bavarian cuisine is a characterized by regional delicacies and wonderful authenticity. Their dishes, drinks and the indispensable ingredients for that inimitable Bavarian flavour. And if this is all making your mouth water then why not try making a delicious Bavarian coffee recipe made with chocolate cream.
Bavarian Coffee Recipe
- Cream 400 ml
- Instant coffee 6 tbsp
- Egg whites 4
- Gelatin powder 2 tbsp (dissolves in warm water)
- Sugar 150 gm
- Water 200 ml
Ingredients For the Chocolate Cream!
- Cream 250 ml
- Chocolate 250 gm
- First of all, you need to make a meringue with egg whites and a pinch of salt.
- Beat egg whites with the electric beater or hand until they are stiff.
- Then take a saucepan add sugar and water, cook until sugar dissolves.
- Then add this syrup gradually in egg whites and continue beating until a glossy meringue.
- Then add gelatin mixture.
- Then add instant coffee in whipped cream.
- Then add whipped cream mixture in egg white mix and fold with light hands.
Method For the chocolate cream!
- Take a pan, add cream and chocolate just warm it until chocolate melts.
- Divide the coffee mixture into individual cups and put them in the fridge to settle.
- To serve put a scoop of chocolate cream on top of each cup and garnish with mint.