Namkeen Gosht Recipe
- Mutton 1 kilograms
- Green Chilies 6 pcs
- Onions 2 pcs large size Ginger Paste 2 tablespoons
- Salt: 2 Teaspoon
- Water: 1 liter
- Yogurt 3/4 kilograms (750 grams)
- Cardamoms 6 pcs large
- Cinnamon 5 sticks
- Whole Red Chilies 12 pcs (round)
- Oil 1/2 cup
Namkeen gosht recipe is a very special and delicious recipe. This dish originally belongs to tribal areas of Pakistan and then it moved to other areas as well. In Pakistan, Peshawari and Pakistani salty meat recipes are the most eaten ones.
- First, wash the meat well. Then take a deep pan, put the meat in pan.
- Add onions (finely chopped) , ginger , whole red chilies and all the spices to a deep pan; then add water.
- Cover the pan with lid and cook for 35 minutes.
- Now pour oil and stir wholly until oil layer comes on top.
- Then add yogurt and cover the pan.
- Cook until mutton becomes tender.
- Garnish with chilies and coriander.
- Serve and have with hot naan.
Though, most of the Pakistani women do not know its recipe therefore it is not commonly cooked in homes as a routine food.
You can find the recipe as presented above by www.apnafood.net. If during cooking, you have any question, you can ask us about it in the comments section below.