Beef Seekh Kabab Recipe In English: Urdu
- Beef mince 1 kg
- Thick ghee 2 tbsp
- Green chillies 6
- Fresh coriander ½ bunchs
- Onion 1 medium size
- Red chilli powder 1 tbsp
- Fried brown onion ½ cup
- Salt 1 tbsp
- BBQ masala 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Bread sliced or bread crumbs ½ cup
- Kachri powder 1 tsp
- Mint 2 tbsp
- In a grinder, put all ingredients, grinde and make smooth paste.
- Now add egg and mix well.
- Take out in a bowl and mix with hands.
- Leave for 30 minutes, then make kebabs and skew on skewers.
- Grill, BBQ, bake, cook on gas burner or fry in frying pan on low heat until done.
- Don’t use kachri powder if you would like to make kebabs later.
- Don’t use kachri powder in lamb or chicken mince.
- If you have question's regarding this recipe then please email us or leave us comment with your email address.
Beef Seekh Kabab Recipe In Urdu