Hepatitis C Home Treatments
Here are some natural home treatment tips for Hepatitis.
Eat regular, nutritious meals!
Sometimes people with hepatitis C may have no appetite, feel nauseated, or have different tastes than you are used to. Even if you don't feel like eating, it's very important to eat small meals throughout the day.
Avoid alcohol and drugs!
One of the most important jobs of your liver is to break down drugs and alcohol. If you have hepatitis C, one of the best things you can do is to avoid substances that may harm your liver, such as alcohol and illegal drugs.
Natural Home Remedies For Hepatitis!
- Plum: hepatitis patients should eat plums, papaya, melon and orange.
- Carrot: carrot is natural medicine for hepatitis. In Europe, doctors suggest to give carrot juice and carrot soup to hepatitis patients.
- Radish: eat raw radish daily early in morning. It gives instant relief from hepatitis.
- Tamarind: drinking tamarind water in hepatitis is very helpful.
- Looki: drinking looki water mixed with mishri is very helpful in hepatitis.
- Onion: cut an onion and soak it in lemon juice. Sprinkle some salt, black pepper and eat daily in morning and evening for hepatitis.
- Garlic: take 4 cloves of garlic and mash well. Mix in half cup of warm milk. Drink it in hepatitis. Drink some more milk after it. Repeat it for 4 days to get rid of hepatitis.