Antisocial Personality Disorder Symptoms
Symptoms of Antisocial Personality Disorder!
- Failure to conform to social norms
- Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead
- Irritability and aggressiveness
- Reckless disregard for safety of self or others
- Consistent irresponsibility
- Lack of remorse
Individuals with Antisocial Personality Disorder frequently lack empathy and contemptuous of the feelings, rights, and sufferings of others. Inflated self-appraisal, and superficial charm are features that have been commonly included in traditional conceptions of psychopathy and may be particularly distinguishing of Antisocial Personality Disorder in prison or forensic settings where criminal, delinquent, or aggressive acts are likely to be nonspecific. These individuals may also be irresponsible and exploitative in their sexual relationships.