Zafrani Zarda Rice Recipe For Eid: English - Urdu
- Rice 750g (soaked for 3 hours)
- Sugar 450g
- Saffron 1 tsp
- Butter or ghee 1 cup
- candy fruit as required
- Mava (khoya) 250g
- Gulab jamun as required
- Green cardamoms 4 to 5
- Pistachio required
- Almond as required
- Yellow food colour few drops
- Soak the rice for at least 3 hours then wash and boil in double quantity water.
- When the rice is boiled, drain all the extra water.
- Now take a pan, add ghee, heat it up and fry green cardamoms, pour boiled rice, mix well.
- Then add sugar and mix it well.
- Then put on dum for 5 min on high heat, add saffron and food colour.
- Then put it on slow heat, spread some khoya and dry fruit.
- Now garnish with khoya, dry fruit and gulab jamun and serve.
Zarda Rice Recipe In Urdu