Tomato Chutney Recipe
- Tomatoes 6
- Onion 1
- Vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Oil 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Chilli powder 2 teaspoons
- Mustard seeds 1/2 teaspoon sprinkle with salt
- First, peel and chop the tomatoes finely.
- Chop the onion and combine with the tomatoes.
- Place in a bowl with the vinegar, chilli powder, salt and sugar.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry mustard seeds for few seconds.
- Combine tomato mixture with the remaining ingredients and simmer until chutney thickens.
- Bottle when cool.
Harey Timater Ki Chatni Recipe In Urdu