Lemon Almond Cake Recipe: English
- Soft unsalted butter 225g
- Caster sugar 225g
- Large eggs 4
- Plain flour 50g
- Ground almonds 225g
- Almond essence ½ teaspoon
- Grated zest and juice of 2 lemons
- First, preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Mix butter and sugar until almost white.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, adding a quarter of the flour after each addition
- When all eggs and flour have been added, stir in the ground almonds, then the almond essence, lemon juice and zest.
- Pour mixture into cake pan and bake for approximately one hour.
- Check after 30 minutes.
Cool in pan for 5 minutes, and then remove onto a wire rack.
Lemon Almond Cake Recipe In Urdu