How To Make Lahori Chargha In English
- Chicken 1 whole 1kg
- Crushed red chilies 2 tsp
- Egg 1
- Chat masala 1 tsp
- Orange food color 1 pinch
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Garam masala powder 1tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- First, take a bowl, add egg, yogurt, red chili, chat masala, garam masala powder, salt, food color and ginger garlic paste, mix well.
- Wash chicken and give deep cuts.
- Apply this marination on chicken inside and outside.
- Tie chicken legs with thread.
- Leave for 4 to 5 hours or for better result leave overnight.
- Cook in steamer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Then add chicken in a pan and cook on high heat until water dries. Then deep fry in oil or add 2 to 3 tbsp oil in same oil, fry and sprinkle chat masala.
- Serve hot.
Lahori Chargha Recipe In Urdu