How to Cook Badami Korma ( Almond Korma)
Beef or Mutton 1 kg (round pieces)
Red chili powder 1 tbsp
Chopped almond 10
Coriander powder 2 tbsp
Green cardamom 8
Garam masala powder 1 tsp
Poppy seeds 1/2 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste1 tbsp
Onion ( sliced) 4
Black cumin seeds 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Yoghurt 1 cup
Oil or ghee 1 cup
- First, in a bowl, add mutton, yoghurt, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, coriander powder, salt and garam masala. Mix and leave aside.
- Take a pan, add oil or ghee, add onions and fry until golden brown, and put them on a newspaper or a kitchen towel.
- Then crush with hands and add into marinated mutton.
- Now add the masala and marinated mutton into oil or ghee.
- Cover and let it cook until water rises, then fry well.
- Add a bit of water and cook until mutton is tender and oil separates from water.
- Then add almonds, poppy seeds and crushed cardamom.
- Cook on steam for 10 minutes. Yummy korma is ready.
- Serve hot.
Badami Mutton korma Recipe In Urdu