Crunchy Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe
Step by Step Photos
- Vegetable oil ¼ cup Canola
- Rice vinegar 3 Tbsp
- Honey 1 Tbsp
- Soy sauce 1 tsp
- Ground ginger 12 tsp
- Garlic powder 18 tsp
- Toasted sesame oil 12 tsp
- Freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Cabbage 1
- Carrots 2
- Green onions 4
- Sliced almonds 14 cup
- Uncooked ramen noodles, seasoning discarded 1 pkg
- 12 rotisserie chicken about 2 cups chopped
- First, prepare the dressing by combining the oil, vinegar, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder, sesame oil, and pepper in a jar or bowl.
- Shake the jar or whisk the ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- Slice the cabbage into thin strips and add it to a bowl (about 8 cups of shredded cabbage).
- Peel the carrots and then shred them using a large holed cheese grater.
- Slice the green onions. Add the carrots, green onions, and almonds to the bowl.
- Before opening the package of ramen, crush the noodles using the heel of your hand. Open the package, discard the seasoning envelope, and add the crushed noodles to the bowl.
- Pull the meat from half of a rotisserie chicken, then chop it into small pieces (or use two cups of pre-cooked chopped chicken). Add the chicken to the bowl.
- Give the dressing a brief stir, then pour it over the salad ingredients in the bowl.
- Stir until everything is evenly coated in dressing, then serve.