Trifle Recipe With Jelly And Custard
Custard 3 tbsp
Sugar 8 tbsp
Fresh milk 6 cups
Vanilla essence 2 tsp
Flower essence ½ tsp
Red food color (as needed)
Fruitcake ½ cup crushed
Jelly for garnishing
Fresh cream for garnishing
- Add four cups of fresh milk in a saucepan and place it on stove over medium heat.
- Mix sugar, Custard , vanilla essence and red food color in one cup of milk.
- Once the milk in saucepan comes close to boiling, slowdown the flame.
- Gradually, add prepared mixture into the boiling milk while stirring continuously.
- Add flower essence as well and let it cook over low heat for about fifteen minutes.
- When the mixture becomes thick, remove from heat.
- Spread a layer of crushed cake in the bottom of a glass bowl and then add a layer of cooked cocktail.
- After that, add chopped strawberries and pineapple slice, thereafter include remaining cocktail.
- Garnish with strawberry, pineapple slices, jelly and fresh cream.
- Keep in refrigerator for some time before serving