Grilled Chicken Legs Recipe
- Chicken Legs 5 pieces
- Vinegar ½ cup small
- Olive Oil 1/3 cup
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper 1 teaspoon
- Ground Cumin 1/2 teaspoon
- Paprika 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili Pepper 1/4 teaspoon
- Crushed Garlic 2 cloves
- Chopped Parsley 1/3 cup
- Place chicken legs into a large bowl.
- Pour olive oil, mix together salt, pepper, paprika, cumin, and red chili pepper.
- Add garlic, onions, and parsley.
- Mix together with a fork. Slowly add vinegar.
- Pour marinade over the chicken legs in the zip top bag.
- Remove as much air as possible from the bag and seal.
- Place into the refrigerator.
- Allow to sit up to 1 hour or overnight for best results.
- Brush the grill grate with olive oil to coat.
- Heat the grill to about 400F.
- Place chicken onto the grill and cook, turning as needed to cook both sides, until the internal temperature registers 165º F when checked with an instant read thermometer.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter and allow to rest 3-5 minutes before serving.