Double-Streusel Coffee Cake Recipe
Ingredients For Streusel Topping!
Vanilla Extract 1 teaspoons
All-purpose flour ¼ cup
Brown sugar ½ cup
Ground cinnamon ½ teaspoon
Butter ¼ cup
Ingredients For Batter!
Butter ½ cup
Milk ¾ cup
All-purpose flour 2 cups
white sugar 1 ½ cup
Baking powder 2 teaspoons
Salt ½ teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- Make the streusel topping: In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix well and make like crumbs. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat egg with butter and sugar until fluffy. In egg mixture combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add milk and vanilla. Fold all ingredients well.
- Spread about half of the batter in pan. Sprinkle with about half of the streusel.
- Drop remaining batter over top of streusel; spread carefully over streusel
- Sprinkle remaining streusel over top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Easy and tasty homemade double streusel coffee cake is ready.