Crispy Roast Chicken Recipe
Chicken 1 and half kg
Vinegar 2 tablespoon
Black pepper 1 tablespoon Crushed
Ginger 1 tablespoon chopped
Yogurt 1 cup
Salt to taste
Oil 2 cup
Gram flour 1 cup
- Cleaned the chicken pieces, marinate with vinegar for 20 minutes.
- In the marinated chicken add ginger, garlic, yoghrt and salt.
- Boil on a low flame without adding water.
- When water dries then stop the flame.
- Take out the boiled chicken pieces from the boiler and place them separate.
- In a bowl add gram flour, black pepper, salt, lemon juice and mix well.
- Heat the oil into a frying pan.
- Dip the chicken pieces into gram flour mixture and then fry to golden brown.
- Delicious roast chicken is ready.