Easy Homemade Coffee Cake Recipe
Ingredients For Batter!
All-purpose flour 2 cups
white sugar 3/4 cup
Baking powder 2 teaspoons
Salt 1/2 teaspoon
Butter 1/2 cup
Milk 3/4 cup
Ingredients For Streusel Topping!
Vanilla Extract 1 1/2 teaspoons
All-purpose flour 1/4 cup
White sugar 2/3 cup
Ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon
Butter 1/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- Make the streusel topping. In a bowl, combine all streusel ingredients.
- Mix well and make like crumbs. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat egg with butter and sugar until fluffy.
- In egg mixture combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add milk and vanilla.
- Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle top with streusel.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Easy and tasty homemade Coffee Cake is ready.