Apple Banana Coffee Cake Recipe
Ingredients For Cake Batter!
All purpose flour 100gm
Baking powder 1/3 tsp
Baking soda 1/3 tsp
Brown sugar 50gm
Banana 150gm (weighed without skin), mashed
Green apple 1 peeled, cored and sliced thinly.
Ingredients For Streusel Mixture!
Brown sugar 30gm
Walnuts, chopped 30gm
Cinnamon powder ½ tsp
- Preheat oven at 170/180C.
- Line a 8 inch round pan.
- Prepare streusel mixture by mixing all of the ingredients together.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda together.
- Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs and beat until well combined, it may look curdled.
- Put in bananas and apple.
- Put in the flour mixture and mix until well combined. It looks rather thick.
- Put the batter into pan, and level the batter.
- Arrange half the apple slices onto batter and top with the streusel mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.