Weight Loss Vegetable Soup Recipe
Extra virgin olive oil 3 tablespoons
Chopped carrots 1 cup
Chopped celery 1 cup
Chopped onions 1 cup
Water 3 quarts
Green pepper 1 cup chopped
Fresh green beans 3 cups cleaned and chopped
Kale 4 cups
Fresh spinach 4 cups chopped
Chopped cabbage 6 cups
Stewed tomatoes 2 cups
Chopped cauliflower 1 cup
Chopped broccoli 2 cups
Fresh grated ginger 1 tablespoon
Chopped garlic 1 tablespoon
Kosher salt 2 tablespoons
Black pepper 2 tablespoons Fresh cracked
- First of all place 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Place the carrots, celery, and onions in the pot and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the water, and the remaining ingredients.
- Continue cooking the soup for 40 minutes, add the salt and pepper.
- Weight loss soup is ready to serve.