Weight Loss Magic Soup Recipe
Preparation Time : 15 Mints
Cook Time :2 hr
Chicken ½ kg
Tomato juice 2 cups
Onion 1 small
Minced garlic 2 cloves
Sliced mushrooms 1 package
Yellow squash, diced 1
Shredded cabbage 4 cups
Italian seasoning 1 tsp
Carrots, peeled and sliced 3
Fresh or frozen green beans 2 cups
Kidney beans, drained and rinsed 1 can
Salt and Pepper to taste
- First off all In a large frying pan add 1 tbs cooking oil, sauté garlic, onions, carrots, and mushrooms for about 5 minutes.
- In a large crockpot, combine sautéed garlic and vegetables with the remaining ingredients.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours, or until vegetables are cooked.
- Weight loss magic soup is ready Use 2 times in the day for at least one week.
- You can save this soup in the fridge for 24 hours and then reheat.