Thai Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Boneless chicken breast fillets 3 skinless
Leeks, sliced 2
Carrots, sliced 6
Cabbage, shredded 1 medium
Egg noodles 250g
Soya sauce 3 tbs
Chilli sauce to taste
- Place chicken breasts and in to a stockpot or casserole.
- Bring to the boil until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the stock and set aside.
- Put the leeks and carrots into the pot and simmer them for 15 minutes.
- Shred the cooled chicken and return to the pot.
- Add the cabbage and egg noodles and cook another 5 minutes or until the noodles are soft.
- Add soya sauce and chili sauce in soup.
- The soup should be thick like a stew. Serve hot.