Easy Marshmallow Fondant Homemade Recipe
Cold water ½ cup
Gelatin 3 envelopes
Corn syrup ⅔ cups
Granulated sugar 2 cups
Water ¼ cup
Salt ¼ teaspoon
Vanilla extract 1-3 tablespoons
Corn flour ⅓ cup
Powdered sugar ⅓ cup
Food coloring (optional)
- First off all prepare a mixture of equal parts of powdered sugar and corn flour.
- Then Put 1/2 cup cold water and 3 envelopes of gelatin into the bowl of an electric mixer.
- Let the gelatin and water for about 10 minutes.
- Put2 cups of granulated sugar, 1/4 cup water and 2/3 cups corn syrup in a small saucepan.
- Bring the mixture in the saucepan to a boil.
- Pour the boiling sugar mixture into the gelatin mixture and start mixing it at high speed.
- While mixing, add 1/4 teaspoon salt and beat for at least 15 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract or another flavoring at the end of the 15 minutes.
- Quickly transfer the mixture into the container before it cool.
- Let the marshmallows sit for about four hours at room temperature.
- Cut the marshmallow into squares with kitchen scissors or a pizza wheel.