Creamy Chicken Soup Recipe
Preparation Time : 10 Mints
Cook Time : 1hr
Serve : 7
Chicken 1 kg
Finely chopped onion 1 teaspoon
garlic, finely chopped 1 clove
Salt 1/4 teaspoon
Black pepper 1/4 teaspoon
Chopped fresh parsley 1/4 teaspoon
Lemon pepper 1 Pinch
Ground allspice 1 Pinch
Paprika 1 Pinch
Plain flour 95g
- Place chicken in a saucepan over medium-low heat and cook and stir the onion and garlic in the chicken until they are softened, about 15 minutes.
- Pour in the rest of the chicken and 125ml of milk and whisk in the salt, black pepper, parsley, lemon pepper seasoning, allspice and paprika.
- Bring the mixture to the boil, reduce heat and allow to simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Whisk together the remaining milk and the flour until smooth; whisk the milk mixture into the hot stock mixture.
- Keep whisking continuously until the soup comes almost to the boil and thickens.
- Soup is ready to serve.