Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe In English
Preparation Time : 10 Mints
Cook Time : 25 Mints
Pasta 8 ounces
Frozen mixed vegetables 1 package (16 ounces)
Flour 2 tablespoons
Seasoned Salt, divided 3 teaspoons
Butter 3 tablespoonsSkinless chicken breasts 1 pound boneless, cut into 1-inch cubes
Milk 1 cup
- First of all bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook until slightly softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook for 3 minutes. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, mix flour and 2 teaspoons of the seasoned salt.
- Coat chicken evenly with flour mixture.
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add milk and remaining 1 teaspoon seasoned salt.
- Bring to simmer. Stir in pasta and vegetables.
- Sprinkle additional seasoned salt and serve.Creamy chicken pasta is ready.