Homemade Chicken Soup Recipe
Ingredients!Chicken 1 whole
Onion 1 large
Water 6 cups
Salt to taste
Soya sauce 2 tbs
Chili sauce 3 tbs
Black Pepper to taste
- Place the chicken, carrots and onion in a large soup pot; add cold water.
- Heat and simmer, uncovered, until the chicken meat falls off of the bones.
- Take everything out of the pot; sieve the stock.
- Pick the meat off of the bones and chop the carrots, and onion.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Return the chicken, carrots, and onion to the pot, stir together, add soya sauce and chili sauce, serve.